May 26, 2014

Continuum Bound

c10coverTH

It’s getting closer and I am trying out this year, the novel idea of contracting an illness before I get to the Convention as opposed to contracting con lurgy.

I will be appearing at a couple of places and on a couple of panels so friends and readers who are going to the convention feel free to come and say hi.  Otherwise I will be floating around trying to interview folks for Galactic Chat.

Where I will be:

The launch of  Stars like Sand Poetry Anthology

Friday 18:00-20:00 at Collected Works Bookshop, Level I, 37 Swanston St Melbourne

with: P.S. Cottier, Tim Jones, Sean Williams, Alan Stewart, Jenny Blackford, Earl Livings, and Simon Petrie.

 

Speculative Poetry: Strange Lines

Saturday 14:00-15:00 in The Hall of Mirrors with:  P.S. Cottier, Tim Jones, Jenny Blackford

 

How To Make a Podcast

Sunday 16:00-17:00 in The Big top with: Alan Baxter, Kirstyn McDermott, Terry Frost, Alex Pierce

 

The full programme can be found here.

 


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader, by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...