Jul 14, 2013

Filipino Specfic on the Horizon

phili I have just finished my regular quarterly column for International Speculative Fiction.  I have reviewed Dean & Nikki Alfar’s The Best of Philippine Speculative Fiction 2005-2010 (provided by Mr Charles Tan) - I will let you know when it’s published. 

In the meantime if you are curious about stepping outside of the mainstream Anglo-centric genre and reading some great Filipino SpecFic then Cheryl over at Wizard’s Tower has some easily accessible ebooks by Dean Francis Alfar and a fantasy anthology edited by Paolo Chikiamco.

Cheryl also recently recorded a Blue Planet Episode with Dean and Charles Tan.

If you still haven’t had your fill I suggest wandering around the Rocket Kapre site.

Feel free to link to any other great sources of Filipino SpecFic talent in the comments?  Authors, bloggers or commentators.

 


Did you enjoy this post? Would you like to read more? You can subscribe to the blog through a reader,by Email or Follow me on twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...